Aviva MyCoreCI Plan – Get coverage even with existing conditions
Don't let high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high Body Mass Index, Type 2 or Pre-Diabetes stop you from getting insurance coverage with Aviva MyCoreCI Plan!
Aviva MyCoreCI Plan covers you for diabetic complications & 11 critical illnesses, even with Type 2/ Pre Diabetes, High blood pressure, High cholesterol or High Body Mass Index.
Everyone deserves to stay protected and get the most out of life. Be covered even if you have Type 2 Diabetes, Pre-diabetes or the 3 Highs (high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high Body Mass Index).
Maximum coverage age: Up to age 85
Premium term/ payable: Yearly for the duration of the policy
|Aviva MyCoreCI Plan (Product Details at a glance)|
|Cash value and Withdrawal benefit(s)||Yes||No|
|Policy cash value||X|
|Surrender/ Maturity value||X|
|Renewable/ Convertible features||X|
|Health and Insurance coverage(s)||Yes||No|
|Terminal Illness coverage|
|Total and Permanent Disability coverage|
|Critical Illness coverage|
|Early Critical Illness coverage||X|
|Optional insurance rider(s)||Yes||No|
|Insurance riders to enhance coverage||X|
|Additional product feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Get rewarded when no claim is made|
|Free health programme to stay healthy|
|Extra protection for diabetic complications|
|Early payout upon Angioplasty & Coronary Artery|
Additional product feature(s) on Aviva MyCoreCI Plan
Detailed features and unique selling points of Aviva MyCoreCI Plan:
Get rewarded when no claim is made
- Receive 20% of your total premiums paid at the end of your policy if no claims are made.
Free health programme to stay healthy
- Free access to health coaches and nutritionists with Aviva complimentary health programme that is designed to put your health first.
Extra protection for diabetic complications
- Get an additional 20% of the Sum Assured if you’re diagnosed with any 1 of the 4 Diabetic Conditions covered.
Early payout upon Angioplasty & Coronary Artery
- Get advance lump-sum payout of 10% of the Sum Assured, up to S$25,000.
What are the medical conditions covered by Aviva MyCoreCI Plan?
List of Critical Illnesses covered by Aviva MyCoreCI Plan
- Major Cancers
- Heart Attack of Specified Severity
- Blindness (Loss of Sight)
- Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
- Kidney Failure
- Other Serious Coronary Artery Disease
- End-Stage Lung Disease
- Loss of Speech
- Major Burns
- Angioplasty & Other Invasive Treatment For Coronary Artery
List of Diabetic Conditions covered by Aviva MyCoreCI Plan
- Coma due to Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State (HHS)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Limb Amputation due to Diabetic Complications
Who should take up an Aviva MyCoreCI Plan?
Aviva MyCoreCI Plan is a critical illness insurance plan. This category of insurance plans are suitable or unsuitable depending on the following factors:
Aviva MyCoreCI Plan is suitable for
- Comprehensive coverage for early, intermediate and advanced stages of critical illnesses
- Supplement your existing coverage to provide financial support upon the diagnosis of early-stage critical illnesses
Aviva MyCoreCI Plan is not suitable for
- Wealth enhancement, wealth accumulation or cash value in your policy (Savings plans)
- High insurance payout in the event of death (Term plans, Whole life plans)
- Limited premium commitment as the insurance premium has to be paid yearly for the policy to stay in force
- Critical illness plan that allows for a high multiplied payout based on policy sum assured
Sample policy illustration for Aviva MyCoreCI Plan
Learn more about Aviva MyCoreCI Plan
Leave your personal details via the critical illness contact form to receive your personalised quote. You may also compare plans similar to Aviva MyCoreCI Plan using the Critical Illness plan comparison portal.
Get your quote within 24 hours!
InsuranceFirst.sg compares and bring you the best 3 insurance quotes across all insurers in Singapore. Be it for your savings or protection needs, we got you covered!
Alternatively, contact us to know how this critical illness plan fits your insurance portfolio.