AXA Early Stage CritiCare – Get up to 150% of your CI coverage.
Coverage against all stages (Early, Intermediate and Advanced) of critical illnesses.
With AXA Early Stage CritiCare, you can get comprehensive critical illness plan from early to terminal stages of critical illnesses and other special conditions.
Note: This product has been withdrawn and replaced by AXA Super CritiCare.
AXA Early Stage CritiCare covers over 90 medical conditions across 36 critical illnesses. Your payout is assured from early to intermediate, advanced and terminal stages of a covered critical illness condition.
Entry age: 69 years old or less
Maximum coverage age: Up to 75 years old
Premium term/ payable: Yearly for the duration of the policy
|AXA Early Stage CritiCare (Product Details at a glance)|
|Cash value and Withdrawal benefit(s)||Yes||No|
|Policy cash value||X|
|Surrender/ Maturity value||X|
|Renewable/ Convertible features||X|
|Health and Insurance coverage(s)||Yes||No|
|Terminal Illness coverage|
|Total and Permanent Disability coverage||X|
|Critical Illness coverage|
|Early Critical Illness coverage|
|Optional insurance rider(s)||Yes||No|
|Insurance riders to enhance coverage||X|
|Additional product feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Covers 4 stages of critical illness (Early to Terminal Stage)|
|Additional payout for post critical illness health check|
|Waiver of premiums after the first claim is made|
|Additional 5 special conditions covered which a claim done under these special conditions will not reduce your sum assured|
|10% discount on your Early Stage CritiCare premium if you purchase with an AXA Life insurance plan|
Additional product feature(s) on AXA Early Stage CritiCare
Detailed features and unique selling points of AXA Early Stage CritiCare:
Covers 4 stages of critical illness (Early to Terminal Stage)
- Receive lump sum payouts at the early to intermediate, advanced and terminal stages of a covered critical illness condition.
- Additional payouts for post critical illness health check
- Come with Post-critical Illness Health Check benefit – Claim up to $2,500 annually with a lifetime limit of S$7,500 for any expenses incurred for a Health Check from the next policy anniversary of a Critical Illness claim.
Waiver of premiums after the first claim made
- All future premiums for AXA Early Stage CritiCare are waived upon a successful critical illness claim on your policy.
Additional 5 special conditions covered which a claim done under these special conditions will not reduce your sum assured
- Get additional payouts over and above the Sum Assured for each of the following 5 Special Conditions.
– Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever
– Angioplasty and Other Invasive Treatment for Coronary Artery
– Diabetic Complications
– Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You are entitled to a maximum of 5 claims, one claim for each of the above conditions. The claim amount is limited to the lower of 10% of Sum Assured or S$25,000
10% discount on your Early Stage CritiCare premium if you purchase with an AXA Life insurance plan
- Purchase AXA Early Stage CritiCare with another AXA plan and enjoy a 10% discount on your Early Stage CritiCare Plan premiums every year for the entire duration of your Early Stage CritiCare plan.
- Insurance policies purchased for your loved ones are allows you to enjoy this 10% discount benefit as well.
Who should take up an AXA Early Stage CritiCare plan?
AXA Early Stage CritiCare is a critical illness insurance plan. This category of insurance plans are suitable or unsuitable depending on the following factors:
AXA Early Stage CritiCare is suitable for
- Comprehensive coverage for early, intermediate and advanced stages of critical illnesses
- Supplement your existing coverage to provide financial support upon the diagnosis of early-stage critical illnesses
AXA Early Stage CritiCare is not suitable for
- Wealth enhancement, wealth accumulation or cash value in your policy (Savings plans)
- High insurance payout in the event of death (Term plans, Whole life plans)
- Limited premium commitment as the insurance premium has to be paid yearly for the policy to stay in force
- Critical illness plan that allows for a high multiplied payout based on policy sum assured
Sample policy illustration for AXA Early Stage CritiCare
Learn more about AXA Early Stage CritiCare
Leave your requirement via our get a quote from or leave your details below to receive your personalised quote by 24hrs. You may also compare plans similar to AXA Early Stage CritiCare using the Critical Illness plan comparison portal from our partner.
Get your quote within 24 hours!
InsuranceFirst.sg compares and bring you the best 3 insurance quotes across all insurers in Singapore. Be it for your savings or protection needs, we got you covered!
Alternatively, contact us to know how this critical illness plan fits your insurance portfolio.