Who we are
Our website address is insurancefirst.sg
1. How do we collect information?
- We may obtain information from you through the websites, mobile applications or other similar devices or channels.
- insurancefirst.sg does not share your personal information with any non-related third party pertaining to your enquiries. InterestGuru.sg Pte Ltd is the data controller in relation to the processing of the personal information that you provide to us when using the Services. Our registered address is at Blk 7, #07-07, Kallang Place, Kallang Basin Industrial Estate, Singapore 339153.
- If you have any queries relating to our use of your personal information, or any other related data protection questions, please contact our Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information about you when you give this to us in the course of registering for and/or using our Services via insurancefirst.sg.
- This might be, for example, to obtain comparative quotes for Home Loan, Life Insurance or when searching for Credit Card Deals.
- In the course of providing the Services to you, we may also store information about how you use our Sites, for example, the pages viewed, the website from which you came to visit our Sites, changes you make to information you supply to us, details of the quotes you request and your transactions.
- We may monitor or record your Calls, Email or SMS or other communications but we will do so in accordance with data protection legislation and other applicable law.
- We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is permitted by law.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information:
- to enable you to access to customised quotations via our partner bankers and insurance specialists
- to personalise and improve aspects of our Services;
- for research, such as analysing market trends and customer demographics;
- to communicate with you, including some or all of the following:
- sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you – this may include new
- product launches, newsletters and opportunities to participate in market research;
- to be shared with our providers to provide the service as required by you. When we do this, partners may carry out soft credit checks on you.
- to process a transaction between you and a third party;
- to search the websites of our partners in order to obtain the best quotes available to you;
- to track sales, which may involve us sharing data with your product provider relating to the product(s) you have purchased. Your product provider may also send us the information they hold relating to the product(s) you have purchased for this purpose;
- to match our data with data from other sources – we may validate and analyse your information and, in some cases, match it against information that has been collected by a third party to ensure that the information we hold about you is as accurate, consistent and well-organised as possible. As well as ensuring that any marketing material that we send you is appropriate to your needs, this process also ensures that our Services continue to be as personalised and focused as possible;
- Keeping you informed about the Services: You agree that we and, with your consent, other trusted third parties will be entitled to contact you;
- Whenever you provide us with personal information, where necessary we will seek your consent and/or we will give you an opportunity to tell us you do not consent to the use and sharing of your information for marketing purposes. Unless you tell us otherwise, you are consenting to such use.
4. Who do we share your information with?
When you use any of our Services, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties depending on the nature of your enquiry:
- Mortgage Loan Specialist with our partnered banks
- Partnered Insurance Specialist for Quotation purpose
- Credit Card Companies
- Law Firms for Conveyance
- trusted third parties but only where you have opted in to allow us to do so and where we believe their products, services or other offers may interest you.
5. What cookies do we use?
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer or device. Cookies help us to:
- understand browsing habits on the Sites;
- understand the number of visitors to the Sites and the pages visited;
- Remember you when you return to the Sites so we can provide you with access to previously saved quotes.
- Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser or mobile application – these are known as session cookies.
- Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer or device either until you delete them or they expire.
- You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings. If you decide to block or delete our cookies, you will not be able to benefit from the full range of our Services and this may affect the performance of our Sites on your system.
6. How secure is our site and what steps do we take to keep you safe?
- Our Sites are “SSL Secured” and keeping information about you secure is very important to us. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Sensitive information, are encrypted to minimise the risk of interception during transit.
SSL Technical Details:
- We encrypt your information using data encryption up to 256-bits to protect your information from being spoofing and phishing Authentication.
7. Your rights and responsibilities
- You have the rights to request that we delete all your information being shared by yourself or any consenting or non-consenting third party on our site.
- Note that it is your responsibility to check and ensure that all information, content, material or data you provide on the Sites is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts.
- insurancefirst.sg reserves the right to update, amend or change the content of this Web Portal without notice.