AXA SavvySaver – Long term savings with flexible withdrawals.
Choose a savings term of 15,18, 21 or 24 years to meet your future financial goals. Let AXA SavvySaver do the rest.
AXA SavvySaver review – Flexible savings options from 15, 18, 21 or 24 years to meet your saving goals. Choose to receive guaranteed cash payouts or re-deposit for interests.
You may have plans for your long-term goals such as getting a postgraduate degree, going on an occasional rewarding holiday, or simply preparing for unexpected emergencies. With AXA SavvySaver, you can start your endowment plan from as low as S$100 per month while enjoying the flexibility of having liquidity whenever you need it.
Entry Age: 59 years old or younger
Premium Term: 15, 18, 21 or 24 years
Policy Term: Same as premium term
|AXA SavvySaver (Product details at a glance)|
|Cash value and Withdrawal benefit(s)||Yes||No|
|100% Principle guaranteed at maturity||X|
|Partial withdrawal/ cash benefits|
|General savings feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Short premium/ savings terms (less than 5 years)||X|
|Long-term/ lifetime wealth accumulation|
|Health and Insurance Coverage(s)||Yes||No|
|Bundled with death/ TI/ TPD and/or CI coverage||X|
|Guaranteed issurance irregardless of health||X|
|Optional insurance rider(s)||Yes||No|
|Insurance riders to enhance coverage|
|Additional product feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Yearly cash benefits from the 2nd year onwards|
|Options to accumulate cash benefit|
|Purchase this plan with no medical underwriting|
Additional product feature(s) on AXA SavvySaver
Detailed features and unique selling points of AXA SavvySaver:
Yearly cash benefits from the 2nd year onwards
- Get yearly cash benefit payable from the 2nd year onwards until the year before the maturity of the policy.
- Policy term of 15 or 18 years – Yearly cash benefit of 5% of the sum assured.
- Policy term of 21 and 24 years – Yearly cash benefit of 5.5% of the sum assured.
Options to accumulate cash benefit
- Spend the cash benefit or accumulate it with AXA at an interest rate of up to 3% p.a.
Purchase this plan with no medical underwriting
- Purchase this plan irregardless of your health condition if no insurance rider is taken up.
Additional riders for AXA Early Saver Plus
The following riders can be added on to your AXA Early Saver Plus at an additional cost:
- PremiumEraser Total
Who should take up an AXA SavvySaver?
AXA SavvySaver is an insurance savings plan. This category of insurance plans are suitable or unsuitable depending on the following factors:
AXA SavvySaver is suitable for
- Cash liquidity and withdrawal for your savings plan
- Mid to long term wealth enhancement
- Mid to long term savings commitment period
- Hassle-free application without medical underwriting (if riders are not taken up)
AXA SavvySaver is not suitable for
- Income for a lifetime (Retirement Plan)
- High death, disability or critical illness coverage (Whole Life, Term Life)
- One-time single premium commitment
- High surrender value in the early years of the policy
Sample policy illustration for AXA SavvySaver
Learn more about AXA SavvySaver
Leave your personal details via the savings plan contact form to receive your personalised quote. You may also compare plans similar to AXA SavvySaver using the insurance savings plan comparison portal.
Get the 3 best plans for your savings needs!
Let us generate and provide you with the 3 most competitive insurance savings plans that best fits your savings goals.
Simply let us know your savings preferences below:
Alternatively, drop us a message to know how this insurance savings plan fits your financial portfolio.