AXA Life Treasure II – Up to 5x of coverage with multiplier benefit rider.
Enjoy up to 5 times multiplied coverage on your base sum assured to the age of 70. Choose to enhance your coverage with various riders to structure your perfect whole life insurance plan.
AXA Life Treasure II review – Whole of life plan with comprehensive coverage and a range of riders to further enhance your protection needs.
Receive lifetime coverage up to 5X the base sum assured up till age 65, 70 or 80 against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, Terminal Illness, Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness. Surrender the policy for cash returns when you no longer need financial protection.
- Multiplier coverage: Additional 2X, 3X, 4X or 5X protection up till age 65, 70 or 80
- Premium term: Pay premiums for 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
|AXA Life Treasure II (Product details at a glance)|
|Cash value and Withdrawal benefit(s)||Yes||No|
|Policy cash value|
|Choice of premium/ payment terms|
|Options for coverage multipliers|
|Options to increase coverage at life stages|
|Conversion to retirement income/ savings plan||X|
|Health and Insurance coverage(s)||Yes||No|
|Total and Permanent Disability coverage|
|Terminal Illness coverage|
|Critical Illness coverage|
|Early Critical Illness coverage|
|Optional insurance rider(s)||Yes||No|
|Insurance riders to enhance coverage|
|Additional product feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Flexible premium terms - Choose from premium term 10 to 30 years at multiple of 5|
|Pays out disability coverage if you cannot perform 2 out of 6 activities of living|
|Option to purchase additional coverage with no underwriting during milestone events|
Additional product feature(s) on AXA Life Treasure II
Detailed features and unique selling points of AXA Life Treasure II:
- You may increase your sum assured coverage without proof of good health at life’s milestones (i.e. getting married, having a child, etc.
- The sum assured will be paid out upon the disability to do 2 of 6 Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- You may pick up an optional rider that pays you disability income every year upon diagnosis of Total and Permanent Disability
Accidental death rider benefit
- Receive up to 10x the sum assured against Accidental Death with a rider
Additional riders for AXA Life Treasure II
The following riders can be added to your AXA Life Treasure II at an additional cost for greater protection towards your coverage goals:
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Early Critical Illness Benefit II
- Critical Illness Benefit II
- Critical Illness Plus
- Disability Cash Benefit
- Premium Wavier Riders
Who should take up AXA Life Treasure II?
AXA Life Treasure II is a whole life plan. This category of insurance plans are suitable or unsuitable depending on the following factors:
AXA Life Treasure II is suitable for
- High insurance coverage against Death and Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage against Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness and Total and Permanent Disability
- Paying premiums over a set amount of time for lifetime insurance coverage
- Accumulate cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses that can be surrendered for profit at later stages
AXA Life Treasure II is not suitable for
- High surrender value at early stages
- Flexible access or withdrawal of funds
- Higher potential returns compared to an investment-linked policy
- Low premiums for amount of coverage compared to a term life plan
Sample policy illustration for AXA Life Treasure II
Learn more about AXA Life Treasure II
Leave your personal details via the whole life plan contact form below to receive your personalised quote. You may also compare plans similar to AXA Life Treasure II using the whole life plan comparison portal.
Get your quote within 24 hours!
InsuranceFirst.sg compares and bring you the best 3 insurance quotes across all insurers in Singapore. Be it for your savings or protection needs, we got you covered!
Alternatively, contact us to know how this whole life plan fits into your financial portfolio.