Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV – Comprehensive, flexible lifetime coverage.
Boost your coverage up to an additional 400% of your Base Sum Assured, to age 80 next birthday.
Get comprehensive lifetime protection with attractive cash returns and the flexibility to boost coverage when it really matters. Choose riders and options to fully customise the plan to your preference.
Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV gives you lifetime protection and well as accumulates wealth for you. Surrender your policy when you no longer need coverage to receive guaranteed returns and non-guaranteed bonuses to fund your needs then.
- Multiplier coverage: Additional 2X, 3X, 4X or 5X protection up to age 65, 70 or 75
- Premium term: Pay premiums in 10, 15, 20, 25 years or up till age 65
|Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV (Product details at a glance)|
|Cash value and Withdrawal benefit(s)||Yes||No|
|Policy cash value|
|Choice of premium/ payment terms|
|Options for coverage multipliers|
|Options to increase coverage at life stages|
|Conversion to retirement income/ savings plan|
|Health and Insurance coverage(s)||Yes||No|
|Total and Permanent Disability coverage|
|Terminal Illness coverage|
|Critical Illness coverage|
|Early Critical Illness coverage|
|Optional insurance rider(s)||Yes||No|
|Insurance riders to enhance coverage|
|Additional product feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Flexible premium terms - Choose from single one time premium or premium term from 5 to 25 years at multiple of 5|
|Covers disability for lifetime|
|Option to choose multiplier from 2x to 5x|
|Option to convert cash value into monthly income|
|Option to purchase additional coverage with no underwriting during milestone events|
|Interest waiver for premiums if you are retrenched|
Additional product feature(s) on Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV
Detailed features and unique selling points of Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV:
Convert cash value to monthly cash payouts for retirement
- Upon reaching age 65, you can choose to convert the cash value of your policy into monthly income up till age 99
Guaranteed Extra Protection Option
- You may exercise the Guaranteed Extra Protection Option to increase you coverage upon reaching key life milestones such as getting married or the birth of a new child
- One year of interest-free premium loan if you are retrenched for 3 months or more and not able to pay premiums for that year
Additional riders for Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV
The following riders can be added to your Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV at an additional cost for greater protection towards your coverage goals:
- Total and Permanent Disability Advance Cover IV
- Critical Illness Advance Cover V
- Early Critical Illness Advance Cover V
- Critical Illness Premium Waiver II
- Payer Critical Illness Premium Waiver II
- Payer Premium Waiver Benefit
Who should take up Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV?
Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV is a whole life plan. This category of insurance plans are suitable or unsuitable depending on the following factors:
Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV is suitable for
- High insurance coverage against Death and Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage against Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness and Total and Permanent Disability
- Paying premiums over a set amount of time for lifetime insurance coverage
- Accumulate cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses that can be surrendered for profit at later stages
Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV is not suitable for
- High surrender value at early stages
- Flexible access or withdrawal of funds
- Higher potential returns compared to an investment-linked policy
- Low premiums for amount of coverage compared to a term life plan
Sample policy illustration for Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV
Learn more about Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV
Leave your personal details via the whole life plan contact form below to receive your personalised quote. You may also compare plans similar to Aviva MyWholeLifePlan IV using the whole life plan comparison portal.
Get your quote within 24 hours!
InsuranceFirst.sg compares and bring you the best 3 insurance quotes across all insurers in Singapore. Be it for your savings or protection needs, we got you covered!
Alternatively, contact us to know how this whole life plan fits into your financial portfolio.