Great Eastern GREAT Family Care – CI coverage for the whole family.
Get cover for 53 critical illnesses (CI), Death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) and Terminal Illness (TI) with Great Eastern GREAT Family Care.
Great Eastern GREAT Family Care is a multi-generational critical illness term plan that covers you, your children and your parents with just one single plan.
Great Eastern GREAT Family Care is a multi-generational regular premium critical illness plan with coverage for Death, Critical Illness (53 conditions), Total and Permanent Disability and Terminal Illness.
Note: This plan does not provide coverage for Early Critical Illnesses.
Maximum coverage age: To age 85
Premium term/ payable: Yearly for the duration of the policy
|Great Eastern GREAT Family Care (Product Details at a glance)|
|Cash value and Withdrawal benefit(s)||Yes||No|
|Policy cash value||X|
|Surrender/ Maturity value||X|
|Renewable/ Convertible features||X|
|Health and Insurance coverage(s)||Yes||No|
|Terminal Illness coverage|
|Total and Permanent Disability coverage|
|Critical Illness coverage|
|Early Critical Illness coverage||X|
|Optional insurance rider(s)||Yes||No|
|Insurance riders to enhance coverage|
|Additional product feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Parent Protect rider|
|Child protect benefit|
Additional product feature(s) on Great Eastern GREAT Family Care
Detailed features and unique selling points of Great Eastern GREAT Family Care:
Parent Protect rider
- Parent Protect rider can be added with an additional cost to the main policy. This rider allows you to cover your parents against Major Cancer or Dementia and Parkinson disease with no medical assessment.
- This rider ceases upon the first claim payout and is capped at 15% of the sum assured or S$15,000 whichever is higher.
Child Protect benefit
- The build-in Child protect benefit protects your children against 53 critical illness and 25 juvenile conditions up to age 18, with no policy application or medical assessment required.
- The child must be 16 years old next birthday or less at the time of policy issue date and offers a one-time payout of 25% of sum assured, up to S$50,000 per child.
Who should take up a Great Eastern GREAT Family Care?
Great Eastern GREAT Family Care is a critical illness insurance plan. This category of insurance plans are suitable or unsuitable depending on the following factors:
Great Eastern GREAT Family Care is suitable for
- Comprehensive coverage for advance stages of critical illnesses
- Single plan with an additional rider to get coverage for the whole family
- Supplement your existing coverage to provide financial support upon the diagnosis of critical illnesses
- High multiplied payout based on the sum assured value of the policy
Great Eastern GREAT Family Care is not suitable for
- Wealth enhancement, wealth accumulation or cash value in your policy (Savings plans)
- High insurance payout in the event of death (Term plans, Whole life plans)
- Limited premium commitment as the insurance premium has to be paid yearly for the policy to stay in force
Sample policy illustration for Great Eastern GREAT Family Care
Learn more about Great Eastern GREAT Family Care
Leave your personal details via the critical illness contact form to receive your personalised quote. You may also compare plans similar to Great Eastern GREAT Family Care using the Critical Illness plan comparison portal.
Get your quote within 24 hours!
InsuranceFirst.sg compares and bring you the best 3 insurance quotes across all insurers in Singapore. Be it for your savings or protection needs, we got you covered!
Alternatively, contact us to know how this critical illness plan fits your insurance portfolio.