Aviva MyWealthPlan – Flexible savings with high guaranteed returns.
Fulfill your savings goals with ease, with Aviva MyWealthPlan.
With Aviva MyWealthPlan, you can get guaranteed returns of up to 2.35%. What more, your capital is 100% guaranteed at the end of the policy term.
You work hard to earn money; after all, money makes the world go round, doesn’t it? Whether you’re saving for a specific goal like your daughter’s wedding, a new house or simply for a rainy day, you want to make sure your money works as hard as you do.
Premium Term: 5 or 10 years
Policy Term: Up to 25 years
|Aviva MyWealthPlan (Product details at a glance)|
|Cash value and Withdrawal benefit(s)||Yes||No|
|100% Principle guaranteed at maturity|
|Partial withdrawal/ cash benefits||X|
|General savings feature(s)||Yes||No|
|Short premium/ savings terms (less than 5 years)||X|
|Long-term/ lifetime wealth accumulation|
|Health and Insurance Coverage(s)||Yes||No|
|Bundled with death/ TI/ TPD and/or CI coverage||X|
|Guaranteed issurance irregardless of health|
|Optional insurance rider(s)||Yes||No|
|Insurance riders to enhance coverage|
|Additional product feature(s)||Yes||No|
|100% principal guaranteed|
|Pay a premium for only 5 or 10 years|
|High guaranteed returns upon maturity|
|No medical underwriting required|
Additional product feature(s) on Aviva MyWealthPlan
Detailed features and unique selling points of Aviva MyWealthPlan:
Pay a premium for only 5 or 10 years
- Pay 5 years of premium and choose to have your plan mature anywhere from 10 to 25 years.
- Pay 10 years of premium and choose to have your plan mature anywhere from 13 to 25 years.
100% principal guaranteed
- Your principle is 100% capital guaranteed at the end of the policy term.
High guaranteed returns upon maturity
- Get guaranteed returns of up to 2.35% with additional non-guaranteed bonus upon the maturity of the plan.
No medical underwriting required
- You can purchase this plan irregardless of your health condition with no medical checkup required (If riders are not taken up).
Additional riders for Aviva MyWealthPlan
The following riders can be added on to your Aviva MyWealthPlan at an additional cost:
- Cancer Premium Waiver – Upon diagnosis of Major Cancers of the policy owner, all your future premiums are waived, so you don’t have to worry about your savings as you focus on getting better.
- EasyTerm – In the event of Death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability, a lump sum amount of up to 5 times your basic plan’s annual premium is paid out. With the funds, you can pay all or part of your mortgage, your children’s education, or provide a legacy for your dependants.
- EasyPayer Premium Waiver – In the event of Death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability of the policy owner, all future premiums are waived and your loved one’s savings fund will continue to grow.
Who should take up an Aviva MyWealthPlan?
Aviva MyWealthPlan is an insurance savings plan. This category of insurance plans are suitable or unsuitable depending on the following factors:
Aviva MyWealthPlan is suitable for
- Mid to long term wealth enhancement
- Mid to long term savings commitment period
- Hassle-free application without medical underwriting (if riders are not taken up)
Aviva MyWealthPlan is not suitable for
- Income for a lifetime (Retirement Plan)
- High death, disability or critical illness coverage (Whole Life, Term Life)
- One-time single premium commitment
- High surrender value in the early years of the policy
- Cash liquidity and withdrawal for your savings plan
Sample policy illustration for Aviva MyWealthPlan
Learn more about Aviva MyWealthPlan
Leave your personal details via the savings plan contact form to receive your personalised quote. You may also compare plans similar to Aviva MyWealthPlan using the insurance savings plan comparison portal.
Get the 3 best plans for your savings needs!
Let us generate and provide you with the 3 most competitive insurance savings plans that best fits your savings goals.
Simply let us know your savings preferences below:
Alternatively, drop us a message to know how this insurance savings plan fits your financial portfolio.